CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT UK / COVID-19 REQUIREMENT:
Are you on lock down wondering what is going to happen with your personal financial situation? Boomerang is here and can help! Working with a reputable well-known brand in the UK you will be working within a Omni channel environment servicing UK clientele. Opportunities exist for home working during the COVID-19 lockdown for applicants meeting criteria. You will likely start from working and training from home and will then relocate to our Head office in Wynberg once the current lock down has ceased. It would be advantageous if you have a strong internet connection at your home. If you do not have internet connection at home but you are a stellar customer services person with experience in omni-channel environment, please still apply.
What’s in it for you?
· Representation for a strong and reputable UK brand on the essential services list of providers in the UK
· Earnings of between R7500 to R10,000 (CTC, dependant on client requirements)
· Intensive and thorough training by our highly skilled trainers
· Great energetic environment
· Leadership training options for right candidates
· Ability to drive your own career within a stable forward-thinking environment
What is Boomerang looking for in you?
· Grade 12 or NQF level 4 above
· Willingness to work weekends and shifts till 9PM/10pm
· Extremely customer satisfaction focused
· Ability to respond to emails, Multimedia chats and voice enquires
· Excellent verbal and written English of a suitable standard in in line with client requirements
· Ability at the appropriate time to travel to the HQ in Wynberg, we will provide transport to your home at the end of your shift
· Preferred but not mandatory 6-12 months call center experience dealing with international clientele. We will look at graduates that do not have aforementioned contact center experience.
What happens next?
We welcome your applications by email, send you a customer services assessment and typing assessment and we review and respond to you.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: R7,000.00 to R10,000.00 /month
The BPO industry in South Africa at large has enjoyed 22% growth p.a. - and for good reason:
We are proud of our South African heritage and we aim to make it a pleasure to do business with us. We will make you feel welcome!